providing modules with various networking technologies (wifi, bt, iot, lora & wwan), usi assists customers in obtaining effective solutions for iot-related products and provides the overall d(ms)2 (design & manufacturing services plus miniaturization & solutions) for customer. our comprehensive design capability and advanced packaging technology allow us to be the best partner for your next generation products. our home grown in-house capabilities include:
- design: circuit layout/packaging design/electrical and mechanical simulation/thermal simulation/debugging & tuning/antenna simulation & design
- manufacturing technology: high density smt/molding encapsulation/sputtering conformal shielding
- test & qualification: engineering test/qualification test/reliability test/manufacturing test/failure analysis
- regulatory & compliance test: in-house pre-compliance/3rd party lab for ul/fcc, ptcrb/field test and carrier test
- advanced packaging technologies: stacking, double side/wafer bumping/embedded passive/active/antenna integration/advanced interconnection/molding under fill (muf)
the internet of things (iot) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as "connected devices" and "smart devices"), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
the wm-bac-cyw-50 iot sip module offers ultra-low-power processing performance needed by iot devices and supports all rates specified in the ieee 802.11 a/b/g/n specifications and 11ac friendliness by supporting 256-qam enabling data rates.
the module integrated cypress psoc6 mcu and cyw43012 wifi/bt combo chip as a tiny conformal shielding module. the device has an arm cortex-m4 for high performance tasks, and an arm cortex-m0 for low-power tasks, and with security built-in to protect your iot system. it supports a single stream ieee 802.11n mac/ baseband/ radio, 11ac friendly, a dual-band 5 ghz and 2.4 ghz transmit power amplifier. in addition to wpa, wpa2 and tkip, aes, ccx, wps is supported to provide the latest security requirement on your network.
the low power consumption and excellent radio performance make it the best solution for customers who require embedded 802.11ac/a/b/g/n dual-band wifi in their iot devices.
- dual cores arm cortex-m4f 32-bit processor and 100mhz cortex-m0 processor.
- embedded 288kb sram, 1mb 32kb flash and 128kb rom.
- featuring integrated ieee 802.11 a/b/g/n and 11ac friendly specification.
- complies with bluetooth core specification version 5.0 with le 2mbps.
- low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
- small size suitable for integration into wearable and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
- lead free design, green design requirement, rohs compliance, and halogen-free