strategic planning and thinking
develop a growth mindset for a different future
recently, during my study at harvard business school, i was fortunate to meet many people from around the world worth learning. they are with different cultural backgrounds and perceptions. from them, i not only acquired various viewpoints, but also developed a global vision, which inspired me to share the topic with you - develop a growth mindset for a different future.
president & coo interview
strategic planning and thinking
this year, it has been extremely stressful and hard due to multiple pressures such as epidemic prevention and control, material shortages, and supply chain shifts. especially in the 4th quarter, we made the final push for various annual objectives, and at the same time, tried to meet the unexpected urgent orders from customers, which made us tormented. however, for the long-term development of our company, even in such a changing world, the annual strategic planning can?'t be ignored. we still need to calm down, reconfirm the direction and calibrate our company's medium and long-term goals.
- feature close-up talents in usi: senior employees' stories—shanghai and taiwan site usi positively attracts talents around the world, just like a collection book. in usi, s ome of the employees, through their own efforts, started from the grassroots, and they succeed at usi. this time, we invited some employees from zhangjiang and tsaotuen site to share their stories.
- lohas forever muscle building enhance your health humans are prone to gradually lose muscle mass and strength from the age of 30. it is estimated that about 3% will be lost every ten years. certain groups of people will lose fast due to diseases, hormones or even less activity. as they age, they develop into serious sarcopenia.
- finance & law compliance: challenges and lines of defense for enterprises as sustainable development has become a focus of global concern, a trend has emerged: compliance. compliance management is a pivotal issue today that strengthens the environmental, social and corporate governance aspects of a company. this time, we invited janet qu, chief compliance officer of usi based in shanghai, to talk about compliance management.
- intelligence express introduction of intel vrd the general voltage regulator (vr) only provides a constant voltage to chip or devices, but the cpu needs vr to adjust the output voltage at any time to meet the voltage command issued by the cpu due to factors such as energy saving, temperature rise control or overclocking. the vrd (voltage regulator down) proposed by intel is to support this specification of adjusting the supply voltage vr after sensing. the latest file has been updated to vr14 to support the latest spr cpu (sapphire-rapids).
- asteelflash universe for this new "a day in the life of", it's our pleasure to interview gabin bayen, engineering manager, at our saint-etienne-du-rouvray (ser) site in normandy.
- partner focus france is the origin of asteelflash. there are seven sites in this beautiful country, making our ems business stronger. this time, we invited the general manager of asteelflash île-de-france mr. nicolas waché to share his experience and ideas about workplace with us.
- culture clash music is a very important piece in mexican culture. although there is a lot of variety, the most traditional genre is mariachi.
- cross-strait literary and art things bright and beautiful exist in the world, and liu yi sees them - entering a flower stamen, becoming a white cloud, being a soup dumpling. his finger gently swipe on the screen, capturing the moment when the thousand things crosses his mind.
- office chat room in response to usi's growth and the competence and career development of the usi members who have high potential, under the call of svp alex and the support of the chairman and cy, we introduced a business english enhancement program which is quite different from what we had done before. one-onone oral courses with foreign lectures and one-on-two courses with chinese lectures officially ushered in a half-year training. after the program ended, the average toeic score of all colleagues increased by 90 points, and some even improved by 195 points! their performance of english presentation has improved from unconfident at the beginning to attractive and skilled, and the oral expression, pronunciation and gestures have polished up significantly. in view of the excellent results of the first wave of colleagues, cy decided to continue to promote this program to more colleagues! are you ready to join us?
- esg 360 in light of recent events, besides the basics of efficiency, cost, and quality, supply chain management should also oversee environmental, social, and governance (esg) issues to hedge against possible futures. businesses with better esg management have better resilience to external risks. therefore, managing the social, environmental, and economic impacts of supply chains to achieve supply chain sustainability has become a critical indicator of enterprise risk management.
- photo gallery all conditioned phenomena are like a dream, an illusion, a bubble, a shadow, like dew and a flash of lightning,however, white wall and black tiles always love their reflections.