universal scientific industrial (shanghai) co., ltd., and its subsidiaries (hereafter referred to as "usi") established this policy to demonstrate its commitment to sustainable management in environmental, social, and governance development, undertaking its corporate responsibility to society. this policy covers employee care & social involvement, environmental protection & occupational safety, green products & innovation, value chain management, and corporate governance to address and meet employees, suppliers, business partners, customers, government, investors, communities, and other stakeholders' concern.
usi is committed to:
- governance dimension
- maintain an accountable corporate governance system, adhere to ethical business conduct, and comply with the laws and regulations of all operating locations
- create company value and safeguard shareholder rights
- engage with stakeholders and strengthen transparency and balanced disclosures in communications
- environmental dimension
- actively respond to climate change, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, invest in green technologies and innovations, and improve energy use efficiency
- promote the development of the circular economy and continue to reuse resources
- manage water resources, waste, and emissions and adopt pollution prevention measures
- social dimension
- provide employees with a safe working environment, build a diversified workforce, and protect human rights
- actively invest in social activities that promote societal well-being and encourage employees to volunteer and take part
- work with supply chain partners to ensure safe working conditions, worker dignity, and environmentally responsible and ethical business operations in the supply chain, building a global partnership for sustainable development
please download "usi sustainability policy" for details.