supply chain management | market intelligence report q2-2022
the electronic market continues to be sore due to covid, component shortages, and now the russia-ukraine war.
what you will find in this report:
- material supply trends & analysis
- lead time & pricing report
- freight & transportation analysis
- semiconductor shortages are expected to continue through 2023
- across-the-board shortages for mature technology nodes
- more cancellation/rescheduling restrictions imposed by big players
- no price reduction to be expected in 1h 2022
- semiconductor prices will keep increasing through 2022
- inflation starts to bite commodity prices
- covid-19 leads to lockdowns and impacts the production in china
check out the report for more industry information of the transportation, supply chain, mlcc, chip resistors, discrete, mosfets, memory, passive, connectors, electro-mechanical & optoelectronics, pcb.
for the latest innovation technology, application
and industry insight.